2010-11-17

Unit 3 - Famous People Dialogue - Alice G - Alice B - Guilherme C - Fernando

            - Hello people. My name is Elvis Presley. My favorite food is cheeseburger. For dinner I eat cheeseburger, hot dog, milkshake, french fries and ice cream. And you, Paul McCartney? What do you have for lunch?
            - Oh! Hi, Elvis! It was nice to see you! Well, my favorite food is bufallo mozzarella ravioli. For lunch I eat buffalo mozzarella ravioli, some lemonade and one piece of strawberry cake. And you, John Lennon?What do you have for breakfast?                     
            - Hello! It was nice to see you Elvis and Paul. My favorite food is pizza but I don't eat pizza for breakfast.
            - So what do you have for breakfast?
            - I have scrambled eggs, bread and bacon, orange juice, coffee, a piece of cake and cookies. And you, Walt Disney? What do you have for snack?       
            - Hello! Hello! I have milk, sandwich, waffles and an apple.
            - And... What is your favorite food?
            - I like Japanese food.    
            - OK, people! I have to go to a show in Las Vegas.
            - And you, Paul McCartney and John Lennon?
            - We have a show in Chicago.
            - And I have to draw a new Disney character.
            - Bye!

                                                                         

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário